For readers of Watblog.com, this is a unique way to checkout the past newsletters of the website. This is an archive of newsletters from Watblog.com

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Kindly Accept This Money For Your Past Efforts.

Attention: Sir,
 
I'm very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Cosovo Europe. Presently I'm in Cosovo now for investment projects in livestock farming and dairy business with my own share of the total sum. And my new partner has been a wonderful guide in my investment here in Kosovo.  Meanwhile I didn't forget all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in the realization of this endeavor despite the fact that it failed to work out somehow through your assistance.
 
Now contact my secretary in London. His name is Mr. Ben Bruce. His email address is (
agent.benbruce@yahoo.co.uk) and his Phone numbers are:  +(44) 703 1809597.  Ask him to send you the total sum of $1,000,000.00 (One Million U.S Dollars Only) which i kept in your name in a certified international Bank Draft of The Barclays Bank Plc London as a compensation for all the past efforts and attempts you made towards assisting me in the transaction of US$ 25 Million Only. I did and still do appreciate your efforts at that time so much. In fact I owe you an endless gratitude. So feel free to get in touch with my secretary Mr. Ben Bruce and direct him where the Barclays Bank Plc London will send original copy of the Demand Draft to you quickly.
 
Please do let me know immediately you receive original copy of the Demand Draft so that we can share the joy together after all our joint efforts in the past. I am very busy here because of the investment projects which the new partner and I are having at hand in livestock and other farming systems.  
 
Finally remember i had forwarded an instructions today to my secretary Mr. Ben Bruce on your behalf. So feel free to get in touch with him and he will personally direct the Barclays Bank Plc London on where to send original copy of the Demand Draft to you without any delay as instructed by me.  Please do NOT contact me again because i'm very very busy with my investment project at the moment. Remember to send Mr Ben Bruce some of your information such as: (1) Your full names. (2) Your full contact address (3) Your private telephone and mobile numbers Etc. Thanks and send my profound greetings to all members of your family and well-wishers. Congratulations !
 
Best regards,
Mr. Peter Brown.
Presently in Cosovo Europe.

No comments: