For readers of Watblog.com, this is a unique way to checkout the past newsletters of the website. This is an archive of newsletters from Watblog.com

Monday, February 17, 2020

Contribute A Free Informative Content For Your Site

Hello,

How's it going on today? I know you probably get a ton of emails from startups looking for your expertise. So, I won't make it long. 


I was checking out some of your other posts and noticed that you published fantastic content since the beginning of your site. It got me thinking: I would love to be your guest author with an interesting topic that may help your audiences!


I can send you the topics I have in mind if you are open to a new guest author. I look forward to hearing from you. Either way, keep up the great work!


Thanks

Kelly Bird

International Communication Manager

kelly@imageretouchinglab.com 

https://imageretouchinglab.com

No comments: